Tim has almost finished the tiling, with only a few areas left to do.. then the grouting.
One of the areas to complete is the front entrance.
He has now installed the mosaic tiles - don't they look good! - but we are a bit stuck with what to do in the middle.
Here are the options
1) Lighter tile -laid square, same as main floor
2) Lighter tile - laid diagonal, so it looks like a diamond
3) Darker tile - laid square
4) Darker tile - laid diagonal
5) a different tile all together (maybe a different brown , more similiar to the one in the mosaic.. not sure where I would find it though)
6) a star or something made from different coloured tiles in the middle like this one..
Any advice welcome!!!!
The wall looking straight ahead will be painted as a feature wall, with a dark framed mirror on it (havent decided on colour for the wall yet).
Rooms either side of the entrance (lounge room and study),will have carpet like this, but a bit darker in real life.. (notice tile colour is a bit lighter)..
These taken at same time, so not sure why they are different shades.. I believe the second one is the truer colour.
What would you do??????