Friday, April 24, 2009

Decision made....

Well, we HAD to make a decision.. and since Tim was really pushing for the darker tile, this is what we went with.. He went and bought them today (just these tiles cost a small fortune, as they werent on special.. glad all the others were!!) 
They arent grouted yet and still need a good clean, there is dust all over them from being cut, but I couldn't wait to show you all :) 
I will take a pic next weekend when I have the brown carpet etc in.. I am sure it will really blend in well in the house..
 
Thanks for your opinions everyone.. greatly appreciated. 
I am not sure why some of these pics let you open them up bigger and others wont.. it really is random. 
-Sha

oh! PS.. we got our flyscreens installed today :) 

5 comments:

Shannon said...

I really love the dark tile!

The House That A-M Built said...

Love it! Great choice! A-M xx

Lot83 said...

That looks lovely Sha. Thanks for sharing these pics, this is exactly why I follow blogs - so I can get inspiration from real people that you don't see in the magazines.

I was thinking I liked the look of the lighter tile, but now that it's done it certainly look like that was the way to go. Well done.

kexkez said...

That dark tile looks absolutely stunning. Great wow factor if that helps. :) well done.

Cath Ü said...

I think that hallway looks stunning...
Cath Ü